Rotary Lift recently updated its inbay®-equipped 2-post vehicle lifts with push-button dual controls. According to Rotary, having control panels on each post can save technicians an average of 13 steps every time they want to raise or lower the lift. Additional features include:
- Integrated air/electrical connections.
- An OSHA-compliant lockable disconnect switch.
- Availability in both true symmetrical and true asymmetrical configurations.
- Lifting capacities of 7,000 - 18,000 lbs.
- The ability to be configured with 2-stage arms equipped with 3-position adapters, or 3-stage arms to increase overall arm sweep and reach for lifting vehicles with uni-body construction, visually marked pick-up points, wider tread width, a lower profile, or wheelbases that are unusually short or long. The 3-stage arms also use polymer adapters to prevent metal-on-metal contact, and protect the vehicle's pick-up points.
- Most Rotary 2-post lifts are ETL-tested and ALI-certified.
- They're built with Rotary's patented Double S single-piece construction columns in order to maximize the strength and surface area contact of the self-lubricating slider bearing blocks.