Expanding Line Of Lifts As part of their expanding line of lifts, Rotary introduces the MW5 Battery Powered Mobile Productivity Lift that is powered by double lithium batteries, provides 100 lift cycles per charge and allows users to lift and position wheels up to 130 lbs. The new lift's roller carriage allows the wheel to be rotated and positioned quickly and offers access to the lug nuts. The new lift also features:
- A large hoop handle mounted at a convenient working height for easier mobility around the vehicle.
- Controls are easily accessible, as well as a tool tray for lug nuts and wrenches.
- A lifting spindle that is protected from dirt and debris.
- 4 rollers and a low center of gravity stabilize the lift.
- 2 parking brakes ensure the lift will not move.