Robinair introduces the 92500 Transmission Fluid Exchanger that allows technicians to exchange fluid through the dipstick. This translates to accessing fluid in the pan before it passes through the filter, so there's no need to disconnect or re-connect cooler line fittings. Additional features include:
- 3 modes of operation: Dipstick Only, Cooler Line, or a combination of the two.
- The unit comes with a complete set of cooler line adapters for most foreign and domestic vehicles, and can be used with all types of ATF.
- According to Robinair, the 92500 is accurate to within a 1/4-quart and allows technicians to add or subtract fluid in 1/10-quart increments.
- It also comes with a 32-quart supply tank and 34-quart waste tank with a feature that automatically pumps used fluid into a waste oil container.
- The company feels this new transmission fluid exchanger can have a vehicle in and out of the bay in less than 20 minutes.