Redback offers the Lace-Up USACH Brown "Crazyhorse" with steel toes. The "Crazyhorse" is intended to enhance specific foot functions like shock absorbency and slip resistance, in addition to encourage normal foot functioning, such as forefoot flexibility, and fore-to-hind foot and heel stability. In order to provide comfort and protection during extended periods, features include:
- A minimum 1,500-volt electrical resistance, a minimum 200-degree Celsius heat resistance, a high oil and acid resistance, and bacteria resistance in the insole.
- 30 percent more ground contact for greater traction and foot stability.
- A contoured heel cup with a thermoplastic, heavy-duty heel stiffener and arch support.
- A lighterweight design with a padded leather collar and tongue.
- A non-slip, dual density TPU sole for sure footing on any terrain.
- An impact-absorbing midsole.
- A 5-hole, D-ring, tie speed-lacing system.
- Availability in men's and women's sizes.