A new solar-powered battery charger from PulseTech helps keep batteries fully charged for longer periods of time by preventing sulfation build-up on the battery plates. The SolarPulse® Industrial Solar Charging System emits a constant electronic DC pulse that removes lead sulfate deposits on the battery plates and returns them to the battery acid as active electrolyte. According to the company, by simply cleaning the plates, your batteries can accept, store and release maximum power. Additional features include:
- Compatible with all types of lead-acid batteries, including flooded cell, AGM and gel cell.
- The ability to be used in areas where electrical power cannot be accessed.
- Powered by a low-profile, industrial-strength solar panel that mounts flat.
- PulseTech says it can extend battery life up to 3 times longer.
- Availability in 3 models: 2-watt, 5-watt and a 6-watt.
- Supported by a 5-year limited warranty.