High Performance PC Oscilloscopes Pico has announced a new series of high-performance PC oscilloscopes. The new 3000 Series contains the PicoScope 3204, 3205 and 3206 models, with all 3 models being able to connect to a PC through a USB2.0, drawing their power from the PC, so there is no need for a separate power source. All 3 models also feature:
- A spectrum analyzer mode for high speed data acquisitions.
- More than 30 automated measurements such as frequency, pulse width, rise time, THD and SNR and 5 enhanced display modes including Digital Color and Analog Intensity.
- Waveform storage that is limited only by the PC's storage capabilities.
- Easy to share waveforms and instrument settings with other users.
- Portability because of its small form factor.