New Features Ensure Longer Life Span The new and improved Viking Blast ' Wash System Model 600 Rubber Belt Blaster from Peterson Machine has many new features to increase the machine's life span and improve efficiency. The new features include:
- A new lower auger system provides longer wear.
- The 15HP high velocity center-fed blast wheel is capable of throwing 200 lbs. of abrasive at speeds of 300 ft. per second.
- Increased horsepower transfer to the blade tip reduces blast cycle time.
- Comes equipped with "Viking Guard", a belt braking system that stops the belt rotation in case of a jam to keep parts from tearing the belt.
- Pneumatic blast cabinet door and safety interlock that prevents door from opening during operation.
- Fully adjustable lip type separator ensures optimal abrasive cleaning.
- Rotary drum screens may be added to remove larger contaminants and optional AC inverters can be added to vary wheel speeds.