Delivering Precision and Flexibility Peterson Machine Tools introduces its newest addition to the company's complete line of engine rebuilding equipment. The RV 20PP Valve Refacer is semi-automatic and designed to reface medium and large size valves ranging in stem size from 0.138" to 0.787". The RV 20PP also features:
- An electropneumatic-clamping device that releases the valve and stops the rotation, then grips and rotates the valve in an automatic sequence.
- A 2 speed drive rotation system that allows for valve rotation speeds of 75 or 150 rpm.
- The workhead can be set to any position from 0-99 degrees quickly, due to a fast action locking and release system.
- 5 collets ranging in size from 4.5mm to 15.5mm.
- A cooling pump, reservoir and valve end grinding device.
- A special diamond holder for quick wheel dressing and V-support for valve stem chamfering.