Fit Glove introduces their new PowerCoat line of PVC, nitrile, neoprene and natural latex supportive gloves that are liquid proof and chemical resistant. These new gloves allow for freedom of movement and reduced hand fatigue. All models feature a liquid-proof shell and are designed with a rough finish for superior grip and offers a seamless cotton liner to maintain flexibility. A variety of different models are available including:
- Model 620, which is a double-dipped PVC glove with a 12" sleeve.
- Model 660 is triple-dipped in PVC, offering added oil resistance.
- Model KV660 provides a 100 percent Kevlar® shell for added protection.
- PowerCoat models 640 and 772 have double and triple-dipped vinyl PVC, incorporates a full arm sleeve that offers heat-sealed, watertight, seamless protection against liquid chemicals and feature an elastic enclosure.
- PowerCoat Model 1520 features a rough finish that provides wet or dry grip.
- Perfect Fit Glove PowerCoat Model 460 thermal insulated gloves feature a unique PVC shell that resists chemicals and abrasion while still remaining flexible in temperatures to -4 degrees Fahrenheit.