Newstripe offers two models of the AeroVent, aerosol can depressurizer. The AeroVent 1 is a single can version of the AEROVENT 3 aerosol can disposal system. Both systems quickly and safely puncture, depressurize and drain aerosol cans up to a 3" daimeter and 10.5" length. This unique product allows aerosol cans to be recycled as scrap or discarded as regular trash. The AEROVENT:
- Mounts on any 30 or 55-gallon drum.
- Works by inserting one to 3 aerosol cans, closing the lid, lowering the handle and in less than 10 seconds, the unit has punctured and drained the cans.
- Is safe and environmentally friendly.
- Has a non-sparking design that includes cobalt piercing tips and anti-static grounding cable.
- Encloses the cans being punctured keeping the user safe.
- Has a vent filter that eliminates VOC and hydrocarbons from being released into the atmosphere or inhaled by the operator.