Mustang Dynamometer's MD-250 Series chassis dynamometers have 900 hp and are designed for in-ground or above-ground operation with optional ramps. The MD-250 is ideal for testing mid-sized trucks and high-performance vehicles, as well as in shop diagnostic and driveability testing. Additional features of the MD-250 include:
- Knurled rollers that provide tire traction and bi-directional capability.
- Can be fitted with additional rollers for 4-wheel drive testing.
- Pentium-based control and data acquisition systems.
- A wireless hand held unit for remote control.
- Air-cooled eddy current technology that simulates load conditions at speeds up to 150 mph.