Motorguard believes their new Pad Pro Foam Pad Cleaning Tool can help eliminate the messy and time-consuming problem of cleaning foam polishing and cutting pads. According to the company, some points of interest include:
- A flexible, rotating paddle that spins wet, loaded or dried, caked-on compound away, leaving the pad clean, dry and ready to use.
- No damage to pad surfaces.
- Saved time. Since the pad can be cleaned while on the buffer, while you stand next to the vehicle, you don't have to waste time to remove or dry pads, not to mention walk or wash your hands.
- Functionality on convoluted, flat and round foam polishing and cutting pads of all brands.
- Pad rejuvenation during jobs with a quick spray of water and use of the tool.