Electrical resistor specialist, Mosebach Manufacturing Company, introduces the HotBox, a durable, portable industrial heater that is ideal for heating automotive shops and car transport trailers. The HotBox:
- Is made of rugged, fire-resistant plastic.
- Is the size of a medium-sized tool box (28" x 18" x 15").
- Delivers powerful heat, with an advanced Mosebach heating element and a high velocity centrifugal blower that propels heat further.
- Has the capability to deliver up to 147,000 BTUs of heat.
- Has an electrical resistor design to eliminate fumes, carbon monoxide risk and refueling hassles of kerosene or propane fueled heaters.
- Offers a retractable handle and rubber wheels for easy positioning.
- 3-position thermostat, with full off, fan only and a temperature range from 40 degree-150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Available in 240 volt 1 and 3 phase configurations and 480 or 600 volt 3 phase configurations.