Mating Power ' Performance Miller Electric offers the Shopmate™ 300 DX welding power source to provide you with exceptional arc performance in CV mode (MIG, FCAW) and CC mode (DC, TIG and stick). Miller believes with their easy-to-understand weld controls, switching between processes is as easy as turning an knob and connecting the right torch, stinger or gun. This versatile unit also features:
- Adjustments to arc dig according to the type of electrode being used in stick mode.
- Advanced inductance arc control to allow you to easily adjust the weld bead profile and fine-tune weld puddle characteristics to your specific preferences in MIG welding. A selector is present for choosing the wire type, including steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Lift-Arc TIG™ to permit DC/TIG startups without using high frequencies or contaminating the weld with tungsten.
- Fan-On-Demand™ technology to reduce noise, airborne particulate matter and power consumption by turning the internal fan on only when necessary.
- Line Voltage Compensation to maintain a constant power output throughout variations in input power by up to 10 percent for a more consistent arc.
- A range of 5 '#8211; 400 amps.
- Single-phase power (208/230 VAC or 230/460/575 VAC).
- A built-in 10-pin connector for the direct hookup of Spoolmatic® 15A and 30A spool guns, and a 14-pin connector to act as a direct link for Miller wire feeders and accessories.
- Coverage by Miller's True Blue® 3-year factory warranty.