Mi-T-M manufactures a line of stationary gasoline and electric, two stage, 20 gallon air compressors. The features of these compressors include:
- 5.0 H.P. industrial electric motor or 8.0-9.0 H.P. industrial gasoline engines.
- Quality two stage compressor, with aluminum head and splash lubricated aluminum crankcase and cast iron cylinder.
- 16.5" fly wheel for extra cooling and longer life.
- Large canister intake filter, 14 gauge powder coated two-piece belt guard and 7 gauge base plate to reduce vibration.
- Powder coated ASME certified 20 gallon receivers, stainless steel braided discharge hose and pneumatic idle control for added safety (gasoline models only).
- Auto start/stop with continuous run optional (electric model only), industrial grade pressure switch (electric model only), regulator and two gauges for tank and outlet pressure.
- Manual drain valves for proper maintenance.