Metabo turns up the heat Metabo Corp. introduces the HE 2000, a three-speed heat gun with air temperatures that vary from 120°to 1,100°F. The HE 2000 is ideal for electricians, restoration work and use in manufacturing plants. Other features of the HE 2000 include:
- A 15-amp motor with a double fan for sustained power and extended service life.
- An easy-to-clean air filter.
- Airflow and temperature are separate and infinitely adjustable with one hand.
- Wide set non-slip pads allow users to securely stand the tool on end for stationary use.
- Produces airflow rates of 8.8 CFPM, 9.5 CFPM and 17.7 CFPM
- Weighs 2 lbs. and measures 11 1/4."
- Optional variety of nozzles for specific tasks.