Blackhawk by Proto eases the pain by letting users do the job with a twist of the wrist. The Rotator Ratchet looks and works like a standard ratchet, and requires only a 6 degree arc swing to take a bite on a fastener. This tool offers:
- An alternative way to work by twisting the handle which causes a set of internal gears to engage and turn the socket.
- A handle that will rotate a full 360 degrees in either direction, and will turn the socket in the same direction no matter which way it's twisted.
- Turning the switching mechanism at the head of the tool easily changes direction.
- The Rotator Ratchet has a polymer/composite handle that offers one of the best grips on the market.
- 1/4" and 3/8" drive models.