Sir Tools introduces its ST 9020 Pneumatic Brake Caliper Piston Compressor, which the company states is the first of its kind in allowing you to compress the brake piston caliper with the squeeze of a trigger. Features of the time and energy-saving tool include:
- The ability to rotate left or right in order to handle wind back brake pistons.
- A rubber guard on the pneumatic press where it seats inside the brake caliper to avoid damaging the tool or caliper components.
- A magnetic pad attachment base for a more secure grip on the pad.
- A durable, lighterweight, cast aluminum body.
- Moving parts made from high-quality chrome alloy steel.
- Designed for use with nearly every vehicle on the road today.
- The tool is available individually, or as part of the ST 9020-KIT master kit that comes complete with 16 pad attachments.