Martech Services Co. offers the Quality Air Breathing System, No. P-20, Personal Air Breathing Unit that works with existing filtered compressed air supply. The Personal Air Breathing Unit provides:
- Grade "D" Breathable Air for a proper NIOSH approved respirator, and with the provided 54" tool air hose assembly, it will allow for a by pass of air for a paint spray gun.
- A 20 scfm system allows for use with full hoods, equipped with vortex cooling tubes.
- Works with the existing filter compressed air supply. The existing filter must provide air quality equal to that required for a flawless paint finish.
- A complete, belt mounted system, with a built in filter with filter monitor, and a carbon monoxide monitor with both audible and visual alarms. The monitor runs on a single battery, and continuously monitors the air for compliance with current OSHA standards.
- Protects workers while working in contaminated air spaces and systems are available that are designed for multiple users at the same time.
- Accessories can even increase or decrease the temperature of the air supply for improved user comfort.