Large hammer gives greater impact power Makita's Model TW1000 impact wrench packs 738 ft./lbs. of torque and a large square drive capacity of 1" for heavy-duty applications. Other features include:
- Efficient impact system (1,500 ipm) with less vibration.
- Durable gear housing protected with rubber boot.
- Rocker-type forward and reverse switch for one-handed operation.
- Externally accessible brushes and ball bearings for longer tool life.
- Ergonomic rubberized grip offers comfort, control and reduced fatigue.
- Side handle rotates 360 degrees.
- Conveniently located sky hook for continuous use and convenient storage.