Mac Tools' offers professional HVLP (high volume, low pressure) and conventional gravity paint guns for the automotive industry. The HVLP gun transfers a minimum of 70 percent paint to objects while the Conventional gun transfers 35 percent. Both guns have low air consumption (CFM) and a fan size of 11". Other features include:
- Billeted aluminum air cap and stainless steel fluid tip and needle.
- Smooth pull trigger for even distribution of metallic paints.
- Sealed valve for prolonged life and precise color matching.
- Easy-adjust knobs produce a high gloss finish and minimize orange peel.
- Heavy duty metal knobs and nuts eliminate damage from assembly and disassembly.
- Exceptional fluid control allows more coverage with fewer passes.
- Non-swelling O-rings.
- Available in needle sizes: 1.3 mm, 1.4 mm, 1.5 mm, 1.8 mm and 2.3 mm.