Link Tools has expanded their line to include a new drive tool set designed for heavy-duty vehicle applications. According to the company, their patented Quick-Lock technology guarantees no dropped sockets or tool separations, while a quick release function allows for easy disassembly. Additional features of the 7-piece tool set include:
- Compatibility with all standard sockets.
- A Locker® Ratchet wrench with 16" handle.
- A flex handle/breaker bar with 18" to the pivot point and measuring 21-1/2" overall.
- A sliding T-Bar with 20" handle.
- Universal joint.
- 4", 8" and 16" extender bars.