Landa's waste oil heaters are designed to reduce heating bills by serving as a secondary heating source, and eliminating the cost of hauling used oil off-site for disposal. The company has packed industrial-grade quality and performance into four models equipped with the following features:
- BTU input ranges from 155,000 to 500,000.
- Integrated air compressor produces clean, dry air and eliminates the need for shop air plumbing.
- Premium waste oil supply pump offers consistent, trouble-free operation.
- Lifetime limited warranty on the high efficiency heat exchanger.
- Multi-direction air louvers give customers the ability to direct heat.
- Swing-out removable burner allows easy access for cleaning and maintenance.