Landa introduces the new EHW All-Electric Hot-Water Pressure Washer, which they believe is ideal for indoor cleaning. According to the company, the EHW instantly creates hot water spray'#8212;and without an open flame or the hazardous fumes typically associated with hot-water pressure washers. Landa offers 2 models, both powered by 460-volt, 3-phase electricity, with cleaning power ranging from 3.5 '#8211; 4.2 GPM and from 2,000 '#8211; 3,000-PSI. Other features include:
- A spring-loaded, insulated trigger gun with a wand capable of various pressures for operation for remote application of the spray and soap.
- Quit-running performance.
- A durable, high-pressure pump, intended to deliver the same output as comparable pumps, but at 10-percent fewer RPMs'#8212;extending the pump' life, which is also supported by a 7-year warranty.
- A detergent injection system.
- An automatic start/off function to permit the unit to turn on with the pull of a trigger for operator convenience and protection.
- A stainless steel cabinet housing and connection to an industrial-strength motor via a rugged assembly consisting of 2 V-cogged belts and cast-iron pulleys. Landa says the belts can be tightened using an innovative 2-bolt pulley adjustment system.
- Mounting of the motor and pomp on a power platform resting of 4 vibration isolators to minimize fatigue and stress on the frame.
- Compliance with UL-1776 safety standards.