A Testing Lab On Wheels New from Land ' Sea is the DYNOmite™ "Pro" Data Acquisition Subsystem, which accepts a wide array of DYNOmite acquisition boards and controls. The company believes this "testing lab on wheels" houses all the electronics necessary for dynamometer programs in 1 rugged and forced air-ventilated National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) enclosure. This system can:
- Sample more than 100 channels of engine information.
- Control up to 4 simultaneous servo devices.
- Manage on-board weather compensation.
- Support modular field upgrades, so adding more channels is just a matter of plugging in addition modules.
- Link to your PC at 1,000 Hertz per channel with the company's DYNO-MAX 2000 "Pro" Data Acquisition and Control software.
- Handle both USB and RS-232 serial communication standards.
- Be enhanced with other options, such as LCD readouts, local keypad operation, switched control relays and DYNOmite digital wide-band O2 sensor air-to-fuel ratio modules.