FilterGlove works to protect the environment Kupuna Inc.'s FilterGlove, a molded plastic oil change aid, fits on most spin-on gasoline filters and catches the oil that drips when unscrewing the oil filter from engines. The FilterGlove works to prevent messy drips and spills in driveways, bilges, near docks and on shop floors. Other features of this device include:
- Tapered "fingers" on the interior grip and hold the filter.
- Any leaking oil from the loosened filter collects in the bottom for easy disposal.
- Protects users' hands from potentially hot temperatures.
- Durable, soft poly blend material withstands all fuel, oil and temperatures associated with the oil change process.
- Can be used on cars, boats, RVs, ATVs, and farm equipment.
- Allows for easy cleaning and reuse.