Pliers Klein Tools offers their High-Leverage Diagonal Cutting Pliers with an angled head. Features include:
- An angled head design to easily cut, strip or crimp in confined spaces.
- A high-leverage design created by positioning the rivet closer to the cutting edge for 36-percent greater cutting and gripping power.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges to permit close cutting of wire.
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life.
- A hot-riveted joint to ensure smooth action and eliminate handle wobble.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- Availability in a 4-piece tool set.