Klein Tools is now offering a new 2-piece set of insulated 4" screwdriver (#33532-INS) that are designed to provide extra protection against shock from energized sources up to 1,000 volts. The new screwdriver set includes:
- 1 insulated round-shank keystone tip.
- 1 insulated round-shank Profilated® Phillips-tip.
- Both screwdrivers offer Klein's patented Tip-Ident® that quickly identifies the type of screwdriver and tip orientation.
- Cushion-grip handles with greater torque and a comfortable grip.
- Both screwdrivers include a thick, tough white inner coating that is bonded to custom, U.S.A. made tool steel.
- Bright orange outer coating is flame and impact resistant.