The Blur knife from Kershaw has Speed-Safe assisted opening for one-handed use, and all the features of a Ken Onion knife. The Blur's unique handle features advanced materials to ensure a safe, secure grip, even under extreme conditions. Additional features of the Blur include:
- A specially desinged "Trac-Tec" grip that is a combination of unique handle ergonomics and the grip tape inserts on both sides of the handle. This type of grip offers a rough, dry feeling, ensuring a solid grip in damp or slippery situations.
- Handles built from anodized 6061-T6 aluminum, for a lightweight feel.
- The knives are offered in 2 colors, model 1670BLK matte black handle with black inserts and a black blade and model 1670RD, a matte burgundy-red with black inserts. Each model is also available with partial serrations.
- A 3-1/2", drop-point blade with hollow ground of 440A stainless blade steel.
- Rates a durable 55-57 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Measures 4-1/2" when folded and weighs 4.2 oz.
- The blade is secured within the handle by a sturdy locking liner until ready for use.