Updated Classic Knife Kershaw's new Splinter knife, Nos. 1460, 1460BR and 1460BRST, have a one-handed manual opening, features a smooth, sleek profile and offers 2 unique handle options. Designed To Gain Attention These 2 options include an exotic quince wood that features blend wood tones and has a matte finish and the 2nd option is a lightweight aluminum handle that features a double anodized "smoking" process. The Splinter:
- Is anodized 2 times and displays a smoke look on the handle.
- Has a 3" blade built of premium AUS8A stainless steel and 420 stainless steel liners.
- Has grades of steel that rate a durable 55-57 on the Rockwell Hardness scale.
- When folded, measure 4" and weighs 2.3 oz.
- Features a removable pocket clip.