Recently unveiled was the new X-Beam wrench from GearWrench. Features include:
- A patented handle design that increases the hand contact area by up to 500 percent over a traditional wrench for greater comfort and control.
- One end of the wrench is forged at a 90-degree handle from the other end, so the tapered handle is thicker on both sides than a standard wrench.
- Whether working with the ratcheting box-end or the open-end, the user will grasp the wider side of the wrench beam instead of a thinner handle edge, as is the case with traditionally-designed flat wrenches.
- A 75 percent reduction in silhouette clearance for accessing tighter spaces.
- Availability in Metric and SAE sizes from 8 '#8211; 19 mm and 1/4" '#8211; 3/4" in 5, 9 and 12-piece sets.