- Cleaning ranges of 2 '#8211; 3.5 GPM and pressures of 1,000 '#8211; 2,000 PSI.
- Rugged steel chassis and cages painted with epoxy powder-coat finishes for all-weather protection.
- Industrial-grade components throughout, encompassing their motors, cold-rolled heating coils made of 1/2" steel pipe, high-efficiency burners with transformers, safety rupture disks, thermal pump savers and water-resistant, easy-to-access control boxes, which house the switches, magnetic starters and adjustable thermostats.
- 2 electrical configurations'#8212;120 or 230-volt single phase.
- Direct-drive crankcase high-pressure pumps with 5-year warranties.
- Rust-free, 6-gallon polyethylene fuel tanks for the diesel or fuel oil used for heating the water.
- Fatigue-free trigger guns with variable pressure wands for remote operation of the spray and low-pressure application of the soap.
- 4 all-terrain, tubed pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability.
- 50' of non-marking, color-coded, wire-braided hose rated for up to 3,000 PSI.
- Ground-fault interrupters for operator safety.
- Tri-lingual operating instructions in English, French and Spanish.
- ETL certifications for both UL and CSA safety standards.
line of portable hot-water pressure washers
Product From Karcher North America
Hot H2O New from KSrcher is a new line of portable hot-water pressure washers that are electric-powered and diesel-heated. Thus far, the line includes 3 models with:
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Walter Surface Technologies
The Walter Surface Technologies CleanBox Flow is the newest addition to the family of Bio-Circle manual industrial parts washing systems. Suitable for bulk cleaning small- to medium-sized parts, the compact-sized CleanBox Flow is specially designed for use with Bio-Circle CB 100, the powerful, natural water-based solvent that is biodegradable and VOC-free. This system ultimately helps contribute to a safer and healthier working environment by cost-effectively replacing the need for harsh industrial solvents.The CleanBox Flow system consists of a sink and flow-through cleaning brush, a basin and heavy duty pump that circulates through heavy oils, greases and contaminants.
- Product From Safety-Kleen
The Safety Kleen Parts Washer, No. 275, comes as a stand-alone recycler designed to easily connect to the shop's current parts cleaning equipment, offering maximum flexibility and providing consistently cleaner solvent between services. It works with almost any parts washer and comes with a programmable timer so the user can control the recycling frequency. It also has a portable design for easy use throughout the facility.
- Product From Safety-Kleen
Safety Kleen’s Parts Washers, Nos. 270 and 270(CR), come as an all-inclusive combination parts washer and solvent recycler that comes ready to connect directly to the solvent drum. The CR model adds more flexibility with its patent-pending Clean Rinse module that can deliver up to two gallons of solvent on demand. This makes for cleaner solvent when washing parts. Both machines feature a small footprint for easy placement and a programmable timer so recycling frequency can be controlled.
- Product From ChemFree Corporation
The SW-37 SmartWasher parts washer, from ChemFree Corp., uses a combination of non-hazardous degreasing solutions and microbes to clean greasy, dirty, oily parts and to eliminate the need for hazardous waste hauling. The SW-37 SmartWasher is non- hazardous, pH neutral, has no flash point and will clean as quickly as a premium solvent. Features of the SW-37 parts washer include an impressive 1000-lb load capacity, a fixed dolly with locking casters, an oversized sink, adjustable thermostat, timed flow controls, interchangeable brushes and detachable control box.
- Product From Shurhold Industries
Shurhold's Serious Pad Cleaner comes designed to keep the company's buffing pads in top shape. The scientifically formulated powdered cleaner dissolves compounds and waxes from wool, foam and blended buffing pads. It also removes caked on and saturated product. Using this cleaner helps car owners reuse their pads, instead of replacing them. Serious Pad Cleaner is also great for microfiber and cotton bonnets. Owners simply mix a scoop of the cleaner with one gallon of warm water.The buffing pads should soak in the mixture for 15 minutes.
- Product From Wizards Products
Wizards Products' Mystic Clay, No.10023, quickly and easily removes tree sap, industrial fallout, rail or brake dust, and other contaminants that make a vehicle's surface feel rough. It can also remove fresh overspray without harsh solvents or rubbing compound, saving hours of time and the cost of professional buffing. Mystic Clay can be used on all paint/clears, glass, fiberglass, metal or any hard surface. The product is made in the USA and comes in a 2 bar (120 gram) package.
- Product From Karcher North America
The Natural Gas or LP-Heated Pressure Washer from Karcher delivers up to 9.5 gpm at 3,000 psi of industrial power. Built in the U.S.A., each model is constructed with anodized structural rivets, Baldor industrial motors and Kärcher pumps that comes backed by a seven-year warranty. All-access cabinet design with six lift out panels and easy lock fasteners provides easy access to components for maintenance in tight situations. Inlet/outlet connections can easily be moved to either side of unit. All models comee ETL certified to UL and CSA safety standards.
- Product From Kafko International
The Kafko International line of Oil Eater Flex Line parts washers offers three tiers of features with add-on options. Each comes with six gallons of eco-friendly Oil Eater Original cleaner and a three-year limited warranty. Each washer has a 440-lb working tray, 26-gallon soaking capacity, adjustable "goose neck" spigot and thermally protected 350 GPH pump. The other tier features include a low fluid level protection switch, high-impact HDPE lid, 20-piece cleaning brush kit and 10W moisture-resistant LED. The height of the work deck reduces worker fatique caused by bending over.
- Product From TEMCO Industrial Parts Washing Solutions
TEMCO Industrial Parts Washing Solutions' Model T60 Industrial Parts Washer has a working height 96" and a 60" diameter turntable. Will support a load capacity of 5000 lbs. Comes in both carbon or stainless steel designs. Can be used to degrease very large transmissions, steel die rollers and other large steel manufacturing components.
- Product From Reelcraft Industries
Reelcraft’s Series CT hose reels conveniently stores longer lengths of high pressure wash hose. These reels feature a balanced brass swivel and brake assembly attached to the main shaft, eliminating de-spooling when reel is not in use. The inlet hose connects to the swivel through the tubular base. The reel is powder coated at the component level for maximum corrosion resistance. Reels are available for up to 100’ of 5000 psi hose.