Oil Eater's 45-gal. water-based parts washer, built with an industrial-grade HDPE resin tank, is designed to reduce the need and cost of disposal while offering long and trouble-free operation. The unit can be heated to 110 degrees F by a 1,000W heater that shortens heat-up time. Other features include:
- Separate heater and pump switches with lighted on/off indicators.
- Filter system prolongs fluid life.
- Flexible spigot, flow-through brush and a stainless steel work shelf.
- Protection is provided with a ground fault interrupter.
- Work station measures 24" by 32" by 9".