John Bean offers their line of 10,000-pound capacity 2-post lifts available in overhead beam, clear floor, 12' or 14' symmetric or asymmetric models. Additional features include:
- One-piece, 10-angle roll-formed columns for greater strength and durability.
- Polyethylene slide blocks that help disperse lifting forces for smoother, more stabile lifting.
- Greased, spherically grooved arm pin sleeves and nickel/zinc-platted pins that help reduce wear and last longer.
- Bolt-on gear-style arm restraints that engage when the lift is raised.
- Steel cable pulleys with oil impregnated iron bushings.
- Mechanical safety locks at 16 positions with a single-point release and two-armed lowering for faster and safer operation.
- A stack pad lifting system that can be used on both cars and trucks, without extra adapters.