I.P.A.'s No. 8005 Fuse Saver plugs into the blown fuse socket to troubleshoot the short. If the circuit overloads, the user can press the breaker button on the top of the handle and continue working until the problem is found. The Fuse Saver comes with three breaker handles: 10amp, 15amp and 20amp, and allows users to move about the vehicle while checking for shorts. Features also include:
- Color matching handles for easy identification.
- Duel type fuse box connector with 10-foot cord.
- Finds short circuits fast.
- Install radios, CD player, radar detectors and other accessory equipment with ease.
- Blow molded storage case.