Ingersoll-Rand's 1215Ti FlatHead Titanium Ratchet is a 1/4" ratchet that the company says provides the best-in-class torque, superior durability, and comfort for the most hard-to-reach maintenance and repair jobs. The ratchet also offers:
- 25 ft.-lbs. of torque.
- A thin design to fit into cramped areas easier.
- A remote forward and reverse switch to provide maximum flexibility for 1-hand operation.
- Less wear and tear, such as head-spreading and pawl slippage.
- A titanium-sealed head that makes it 30 percent lighter at 1-1/2 lbs. and stronger than its steel counterparts, according to the company.
- An ergonomic trigger, comfort grip and composite body to insulate hands from frigid air.