Hunter's Premium R811 Alignment System combines WinAlign® Alignment Software and DSP600 digital camera sensors to help increase productivity and profitability. Features include:
- A larger vehicle information database.
- Improved instruction and reference data to help speed-up and simplify the alignment process.
- The 4-camera system projects a wider field of view for continuous monitoring of the wheel target position over a range of alignment lift heights.
- Comfortable lift heights can be used without compromising the cameras' ability to monitor the targets.
- Elevated cameras, as well as a lack of moving parts and cables limit calibration and maintenance time.
- Faster data acquisition, as after mounting the targets you can roll the vehicle back and forth to compensate all the sensors in viewing camber, toe and thrust line measurements.
- Lighterweight and more durable passive sensor targets that have no electronics, batteries or cables.
- The shatterproof, aluminum faceplates are corrosion-resistant.