General Service Jacks Hunter's L434GS general service four-post rack has a 12,000-lb. weight capacity and a maximum service wheelbase of 180". Features include:
- 22 1/2" wide runways with rub rails to prevent technicians from driving off.
- Half-inch diameter galvanized wire cables for maximum strength and corrosion protection.
- A 3-horsepower pump raises the rack in 45 seconds, and a flow valve controls lowering speed to 45 seconds, when empty or lightly loaded.
- Louvered approach ramps prevent wheel spin and, the company feels, are more effective than diamond tread or abrasive strips in wet weather. Rollers on the front of the ramps lower easily without scraping.
- Optional 6,000-lb. capacity swing air jacks lift vehicles off the runways to perform tire rotations and brake work. An optional 30-gallon oil drain pan is also available.