Get Straightened Out Even When You're On The Go Hunter's DSP500 Alignment Sensor features a patented high-resolution Charge-Coupled Device Measuring System that offers quick, precise alignment reading, including wheelbase and track width. Each sensor has a high-speed microprocessor that captures real-time measurements and produces and immediate response between changes in actual measurements and displayed values. The DSP500 Sensors also feature:
- Newly designed self-centering wheel adaptors that cover an extended range use from 10" to 24.5", allowing the same adaptor to be used for passenger cars, pickups and SUVs.
- Electrical components that are protected by an outer cover made of the bulletproof material and integrated rubber bumpers that guard impact-prone areas.
- Optional cordless models use XF-Radio technology to provide high-speed communication, without the use of cables and wires.
- The optional cordless sensor batteries power a full day of operation and are hot swappable, ensuring compensation measurements are not lost during battery replacement.
- The cordless sensors can be recharged between jobs through the Docking Stations attached in the alignment cabinet.