The TC3250 Enhanced Euro-Style Tire Changer from Hunter offers features to seep up operation and protect wheels, tires and the operator. The TC3250 is great for conventional tires and rims, can safely handle low-profile tires and mounts/demounts run flats. The new tire changer also features:
- Rubber-pad "tulip" clamping system that uniforms clamping strength and eliminating spinning and scouring damage to wheels.
- A tilted ergonomic design that positions the wheel at a consistent work height and uses a spring-loaded wheel centering support to assist the user with lifting the wheel off the charger.
- An air motor that controls the clamping system, generates high torque, full bidirectional rotation and requires no electrical hookup.
- A 3-Point mounting arm that allows the polymer mounting head to follow the rim without damage, even if the wheel is clamped off center.
- A polymer head removes the potential of damage and aids the user when added leverage on the mounting arm while seated on the mounting head and holding it down against the wheel.
- A bead breaker that is air motor driven, eliminating the forces associated with air cylinder operation, without a need to remove the tire from the clamp and having to reapply the bead breaker.
- Offers an optional pneumatic Plus Device Kit used in servicing difficult tire and rim assemblies.