Hunter's Universal Alignment Wheel Adaptors offer extended range and durability in any environment. Users can easily align vehicles with everything from regular steel rims to larger diameter wheels. Additional features of the adaptors include:
- A Quick-Knob on top of the adaptor offers fast adjustement for rims rangin from 10" to 24.5" in diameter.
- An optional extension kit that increases the maximum rim diameter to 28".
- Quick-flip, reversible adaptor rim studs offer 2 space sleeve designs for stronger gripping ability and easy attachment to a wide range of applications.
- Lightweight, non-flexing adaptors designed for rigidity.
- Machined aluminum castings are reinforced to withstand accidental drops.
- Support rods that are 7/8" in diameter and are hard chromed for reduced friction and resist corrosion.
- Hunter's Self-Centering Wheel Adaptors that secures alignment instruments and come standard with DSP600 Digital Imaging Sensors and DSP500 Sensors.