Hunter's new OCL400 ServoDrive system provides variable speed and rotational torque during the computerized compensation and machining of the rotor, letting technicians cut rotors in half the time as other lathes. Technicians can also resurface rotors at the fastest speed capable and can change speeds during machining to reduce and even eliminate chatter that commonly develops. Additional features include:
- Servicing of rear rotors on "Locker" differentials, popular on today's light trucks and SUVs, without having to remove driveline components.
- A 1.5 hp, 3-phase, 200V motor that can be operated from a standard 115v outlet.
- Pro-Comp™ computerized compensation adjusts for lateral runout and a single-point adjustments.
- Pro-Comp™ also compensates the adapter and lathe to the rotor in seconds, allowing technicians to complete the machining of the rotor within OEM specifications in less than 9 minutes.
- "On the fly" speed, which leaves the final surface finished unchanged.
- Offset arm and pivoting control module work the same when rotated 180 degrees to service the opposite side of the vehicle.