Flush oil coolers clean The HF345S cooler cleaning machine by Hot Flush cleans contaminated coolers, thereby eliminating replacing radiators and adding external coolers. The machine is available in a variety of flow rates. Other features of the HF345S include:
- Patented flushing process reverses flow 1/4 second, every 3 seconds.
- Heats oil to 180 degrees to open bypass valves and melt varnish deposits.
- Checkable 4"or 6"-28 micron screen indicates when cooler is clean.
- 4 preset, auto shut-off timers.
- Pressure gauge, digital temp gauge, flow meter, hour meter.
- Clean-out switch purges oil from entire system.
- Pressure sensor shuts down machine when check screen is full.
- Quick coupler fitting kit for easy hook up.