Hofmann's new Geoliner 660 Image Wheel Aligner allows users to set up readings in under 2 minutes and to complete more alignments in less time. The Geoliner 660:
- Has non-electronic wheel sensor targets that eliminate calibrations and comes with wheel sensor maintenance and cables.
- Includes multi-processor cameras and VODI™ (Vehicle Orientation Directional Indicator) Graphic Display that provides visual and directional assistance to the operator during alignment measurements.
- Has left and right direction arrows show the direction the wheels are turning.
- Has up and down direction arrows indicate vehicle movement direction during positioning/rollback.
- Offers an easy to use operator interface which reveals the advanced diagnostic program that walks the technician through to completion.
- Includes EZ-Access software.
- Has available options of a multi-level camera boom, a universal wheel clamp and graphic custom printouts.
- Features exclusive cutting edge alignment diagnostic tools.