A Stormy Scrub Graymills Corporation says their new and improved Tempest 10 Spray Wash Cabinet now produces 50 percent more power to clean dirt and strip deposits from intricate passages in parts, including blind holes. With a combination of 600 PSI and heated, aqueous detergent, this cabinet facilitates cleaning and eliminates the risk of damage to precision-machined parts. The unit also exhibits:
- A fully adjustable handheld nozzle, which allows you to direct spray where it's needed, for pinpoint accuracy.
- A filtering process to trap chips and other solids to maintain efficient cleaning action and extend detergent life.
- A foot pedal-operated air switch that instantly turns power on or off, leaving your hands free to clean parts.
- A blower that clears detergent spray and dirt from the window for an uninterrupted view of your workspace.
- Flexible neoprene gloves to protect your hands from contaminants on parts or cleaning agents, and for dexterity.
- The avoidance of abrasives usage.
- A 1-HP pump.
- A 1,000-watt electric heater to ensure fast heat-up and a steady temperature for extended periods.