Gardner Denver introduced their line of Variable Speed Drive (VSD) air compressors designed to handle any load demand, while maintaining efficiency to meet the needs of automotive shops and body shops. These new compressors:
- Are equipped to manage a greater range of air demand fluctuations.
- Offer optimal energy conservation at any mode of operation.
- Were built with a unique "ground up" construction, with a fully-enclosed design including an air-cooling feature and a noise reduction feature.
- Offer accessories including customized Enduro+ airends which minimize pressure drop and increase the performance and reliability of the units.
- Feature multiple platforms, providing flexibility with easy access control panels.
- Allow for speed and pressure to be adjusted from the main controller, as opposed to readjusting gears, belts or rotor length.
- Offer 20 different models, ranging from 20-150 HP.