Florida Pneumatic introduces their new line of Super Duty Magnesium and composite Impact Wrenches.The FP-747 and FP-748A series have been designed for heavy duty, high torque applications in which a lighterweight, more compact tool with high rundown speed is preferable.
- 800 ft/lbs maximum torque.
- Enlarged Motor Drive Spline Increases Torque and Adds Reliability.
- Trigger Mounted; Combined Reverse and Power Management Provides True One Handed Operation.
- Refined Design Twin Hammer Eliminates Excess Vibration and Increases Blow Efficency, which Increases the Life of the Hammer Parts.
- Latest Technology Composite Housing Increases Strength and Reduces Weight to Only 4.5 lbs.
- Triple Heat Treated Ni-Cr-Mo Alloy Steel Hammers, Hammer Cage & Anvil, Provide Ultimate Reliability.
- 320 ft/lbs maximum torque.
- Extremely Fast Run Down Speed §Combined Reverse/Power Management.
- Revised Design Twin Hammer Eliminates Excess Vibration and Increases Blow Efficiency, Increasing Hitting Power.
- Latest Technology Composite Housing Increases Strength and Reduces Weight to Only 2.8 lbs.
- Triple Heat Treated Alloy Steel Hammers, Hammer Cage and Anvil.