Florida Pneumatic introduces their new line of Super Duty Magnesium and composite Impact Wrenches.The FP-747 and FP-748A series have been designed for heavy duty, high torque applications in which a lighterweight, more compact tool with high rundown speed is preferable.
- 800 ft/lbs maximum torque.
- Enlarged Motor Drive Spline Increases Torque and Adds Reliability.
- Trigger Mounted; Combined Reverse and Power Management Provides True One Handed Operation.
- Refined Design Twin Hammer Eliminates Excess Vibration and Increases Blow Efficency, which Increases the Life of the Hammer Parts.
- Latest Technology Composite Housing Increases Strength and Reduces Weight to Only 4.5 lbs.
- Triple Heat Treated Ni-Cr-Mo Alloy Steel Hammers, Hammer Cage & Anvil, Provide Ultimate Reliability.
- 320 ft/lbs maximum torque.
- Extremely Fast Run Down Speed §Combined Reverse/Power Management.
- Revised Design Twin Hammer Eliminates Excess Vibration and Increases Blow Efficiency, Increasing Hitting Power.
- Latest Technology Composite Housing Increases Strength and Reduces Weight to Only 2.8 lbs.
- Triple Heat Treated Alloy Steel Hammers, Hammer Cage and Anvil.
Want to know more about this product? Click here to request more information about Super Duty Magnesium and Composite Impact Wrenches from Florida Pneumatic Manufacturing .