Ergodyne introduces their new products in the Proflex line of gloves, extending the company's product offerings for hand protection. ProFlex gloves provide workers with both protection from risk of injury and flexibility to handle dexterous jobs. Additions to the Proflex line include:
- 840 Leather Handler: Goatskin leather and Kevlar-reinforced; perfect for tough jobs. Micro-injected knuckle and reinforced fingertips provide extra protection.
- 845 Full Finger Handler and 846 Open Finger Handler: Made of breathable stretch spandex and woven elastic, these provide protection, comfort and flexibility. Amara synthetic leather covers the palm, fingers and reinforced thumb/index finger saddle on the 845 glove. The 846 provides +-finger coverage on the thumb, index and middle fingers for jobs requiring dexterity.
- 884 Hi-Vis Leather General Duty and 885 Hi-Vis leather with mesh: These heavy-duty gloves include top-grain, abrasion-resistant pigskin leather palm and fingers, and a Hi-Vis nylon back with a 3M™ Scotchlite™ high-gloss tape zone for visibility. Contains a nylon mesh back.
- 874 Hi-Vis General Duty: A breathable stretch spandex back and neoprene cuff provides workers with comfort as well as flexibility. Abrasion-resistant PVC on the palm, fingers and padded knuckle offer extra protection.
- 875 Hi-Vis Gauntlet: The 3-inch gauntlet cuff allows for extra coverage. The palm and fingers are made with abrasion-resistant textured PVC and Amara synthetic leather. Also features a PVC-reinforced thumb/index finger saddle and reinforced knuckles.
- X-Factor™ 734WP: Made of abrasion- and puncture-resistant Keprotec® and Kevlar® stitching, this glove provides protection for the most extreme jobs. Other features include Amara leather, Hipora® breathable waterproof and windproof linter, EVA-padded knuckle with reflective nylon, PVC fingertip gripping zones and EVA palm padding to dampen shock, impact and vibration.