Durham introduces their 132 Polyethylene Hook-On Bins, now mounted in a flush-door steel cabinet to create a compact, high-density parts storage system. According to the company, some features include:
- Durable, easy-to-remove yellow polyethylene bins furnished in 5 different sizes to meet a various range of storage needs.
- Open fronts on the bins to improve visibility and access to contents.
- Fully welded piano hinges that permit the cabinet doors to easily swing open or shut, even when fully loaded with up to 650 lbs. capacity.
- A louvered panel door with a 3-point locking handle and 3/8" rods to ensure the cabinet security.
- Measurements of 36" W x 24" D x 72" H.
- 14-gauge steel, heavy-duty welded construction with a durable gray powder-coat finish.
- The inclusion of 2 keys to the cabinet.
- Availability of optional bin dividers.