Duraline offers its HLS-760 solid rubber molded Hand Light that is molded to a heavy-duty cable and features a waterproof on/off switch. This crushproof hand light is protected by a steel reinforcing ring in the socket and a solid molded Hypalon rubber construction with no voids or air gaps. Additional features include:
- A rubber "O" ring molded into the socket of the lamp neck creates a water tight seal.
- A non-phenolic insulator helps to further reduce moisture.
- Nickel plated copper alloy screw shell adds increased protection.
- Ready to use with no assembly required.
- Molded to #16 or #14 AWG three conductor heavy duty SOW-A cable.
- A factory NEMA male plug installed.
- Custom cable sizes and cord lengths are available, as well as a brass external grounding ring for use with metal guards.
- Incandescent or fluorescent medium based lamps can be used (300 Watt maximum).